5.05.2016

Teacher Appreciation - Day 4

Day 4 and we think our teachers are TEA-RIFFIC!

Day 4 - Teacher Appreciation Week - TEA-RIFFIC - LeroyLime

After a long day filled with talking, teaching, caring & growing their students, I'm sure every teacher needs a bit of calm. Hopefully this calm chamomile tea will do the trick! A few more fun tidbits from the Target $ section. Pretty pencils, magnets & a weekly planner notepad. 

Day 4 - Teacher Appreciation Week - TEA-RIFFIC - LeroyLime

 I just so happen to have a tea kettle XL Bigz Die, so I pulled out my Big Shot (who am I kidding, that thing lives on the top of my desk, I use it DAILY) and cut out four tea pots. I pulled out the perfect stamp from my ever growing stamp collection but didn't want to just stamp it on the pot since it seemed a bit small...looking around my craft room, my eye fell on one of my tag punches which looked like it would serve as the perfect sized tea bag. WIN. A smaller punch for the tag of the tea bag, a bit of bakers twine & a staple. My Mom thought they turned out pretty cute!

* TIP - Stamp on paper and then punch (turning your punch over) so that you can center your stamped image easily.

Day 4 - Teacher Appreciation Week - TEA-RIFFIC - LeroyLime

Check out the rest of the week below:

No comments: