3.10.2013

Washi Tape Make Up Brush Holder

Washi Tape Make-Up Brush Holder - LeroyLime

I'm not quite sure how many Washi Tape projects I'm aiming for but I started numbering them and here's number 4! I've been wanting to do this for quite some time and have had this glass vase sitting on the counter in my bathroom where it's been holding my brushes, inside their roll-up travel case. 

I started with a clean vase, you can use any shape or size but something with a wide mouth would work best, depending on your brush collection. After picked my Washi Tape colors, I started wrapping the vase and then picked out this fun European stamp set. 

Washi Tape Make-Up Brush Holder - LeroyLime

I heat embossed the stamped images and then hand cut them out before coloring. I'm a Copic Marker nut, the markers blend so well and show no lines, which always gives great results. I've a wee collection that I stash high on my shelves away from little hands! 

Washi Tape Make-Up Brush Holder - LeroyLime

I decided NOT to use the Paris or Italia phrase but saved them for another rainy day project or card. After placing my coat of arms and London England stamp where I wanted them, I filled the vase with white beans and newly cleaned make up brushes.

How do you organize your make up brushes or make up? 
Link up your creations or share in the comments!

-Top projects will be featured and pinned
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving
LeroyLime permission to use your photos in featured posts and
social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites
and posts





6 comments:

Andrea @ Mostly Happenstance said...

I usually just throw mine in my makeup bag. If I ever get some counter space in my future bathrooms I will definitely have to use this idea. Super cute.

Alyssa said...

This is so cute.. AND EASY!!! That's a bonus... definitely remembering this one :)

Unknown said...

I feel guilty of not being more organized with makeup tools. I just stash them in a makeup bag, I do wash them once a week but still stash them in the makeup bag. This looks like a great way to have them organized and ready to be used though. I may be searching for all that is needed to try this out :D

Katherine said...

Love it!

http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up at the March Project Link up at www.begintocraft.com I Love this brush display. I am going to see what I have around to do something similar. Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves it when individuals get together and share thoughts.
Great website, keep it up!